Group Live Streaming
CNS has added Group Live Streaming as a registration option for this year's thematic conference. In addition to the individual Live Streaming option, Group Live Streaming will allow for groups of delegates within universities and other professional settings to participate virtually and benefit from a special group registration rate. All 2020 Thematic Conference speakers, panels, Q&As, opening and closing remarks will be live streamed throughout the entire conference.
Group Live Streaming will require one lead Facilitator to register and be the point of contact with CNS to facilitate all logistics leading up to, during, and after the event. The Facilitator must be a current CNS member.
A detailed CNS Thematic Conference Facilitator's Guide will be provided for step-by-step coordination support and offer tips and ideas on how to maximize this experience for all group virtual participants. Note that while group participants do not have to be a current CNS member, only current CNS members will receive a Certificate of Participation.
(Virtual conference only)
|Group Live Streaming - University||
$1,200 (early-bird rate - by Dec. 13, 2019)
$1,800 (regular rate - Dec. 14, 2019 to Jan. 3, 2020)
|Group Live Streaming - Regular||
$2,500 (early-bird rate by Dec. 13, 2019)
$3,000 (regular rate - Dec. 14, 2019 to Jan. 3, 2020)
* For custom Live-streaming options, please contact email@example.com
Terms & requirements:
- Each Live Streaming group must have a Group Facilitator/Faculty Leader as a primary point of contact.
- The Group Facilitator MUST be a CNS member.
- Only group participants who are CNS members will receive a certificate of participation (this is for Group Live Streaming only).
Group Facilitator Responsibilities:
- Arrange for an appropriately-sized conference room
- Ensure the following computer/technology is available - Test Connection
- Internet access
- Chrome installed (latest version)
- Adobe Flash plugin installed (latest version)
- Speakers connected to computer
- Projection capabilities - for group viewing
- Provide CNS with a participant list (name, email address, CNS membership status for each participant) prior to the event.
- Facilitate group discussion during the event.
- Assign a participant to monitor and engage with CNS staff during the event (provide ongoing comments, post questions to be asked during Q&A period).
- Confirm final participants by January 14, 2020.
CNS will provide:
- URL to the event room via an invitation email
- Advance tech check session
- Specific technical instructions, including links to our AV/Technical team for onsite support
- A detailed CNS Thematic Conference Facilitator's Guide to provide step-by-step coordination support and offer tips and ideas on how to run a smooth and effective event and facilitate participant engagement.
- Links to program and participant materials (in digital format).
- An assigned person responding to comments and relaying Group Live-Stream questions during the designated Q & A periods within the conference. (Note that we will attempt to pose as many questions as possible, but cannot guarantee that all questions will be asked/answered during the conference).