CNS is offering virtual conference attendance via a live stream of the 2019 Nutrition and Health Status of New Canadians Conference for those unable to attend in person. All 2019 Conference speakers, panels, Q&As, opening and closing remarks will be live streamed throughout the entire conference. Virtual conference delegates will be able to participate in a "real time" experience, including asking questions of the speakers. Attendees will also receive a certificate of participation.
CNS will provide:
- URL to the event room via an invitation email
- Specific technical instructions, including links to our AV/Technical team for onsite support
- A dedicated, monitored email address to submit questions for speakers
- A password to access the speaker presentations
What you'll need:
- A computer with internet access, and with working speakers/sound
- Latest version of Chrome installed
- Latest Adobe Flash plugin installed
To register for the live stream, visit our registration page.
Also available: Group rate for virtual conference attendance