Canadian Nutrition Society
2021 Membership Brochure
CNS memberships operate on a calendar year format - Join or renew after September 1, 2020 and your membership will run until December 31, 2021!
Member Benefit: Preferred Conference Rates
- Mini virtual conference series - Fall 2020/Winter 2021
- 1-day thematic conference Advances and Controversies in Nutrition and Diabetes - Virtual Conference, January 2021
- 2021 Annual Conference - April 29 - May 1, 2021 Quebec City QC
Member Benefit: Webinars and Recordings
- Free access to CNS Webinar Series
- Free access to archived Webinars in the CNS Education Portal
- Reduced pricing on Conference recordings in the CNS Education Portal
Member Benefit: Exclusive Communication and Resources
- Access to members-only pages on CNS website
- Monthly Member's Update e-newsletter
- Opportunity to be included in and use the CNS Expert Database
Member Benefit: Award and Grants
- Eligibility for CNS-CNS Awards and Travel Grants
Member Benefit: Online Journal Access
- Online access to Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism (APNM) - published 12 times per year
Member Benefit: Joint Memberships with ASN, ESPEN, and ASPEN available
- Receive all of the same benefits that would be offered when joining directly. See joint membership benefit details on the Member Categories page
Member Benefit: Abstract Submission
- Opportunity to submit research abstracts for conference presentation.
Member Benefit: Networking
- Networking opportunities with nutrition scientists and health professionals (dietitians, physicians, pharmacists, nurses) in universities, health care, government and industry.
Member Benefit: Support Nutrition Science
- Support of nutrition science and the establishment of nutrition research priorities through interaction and collaboration with funding agencies.